Options contraceptive gel is for usage by women for the prevention of pregnancy. Unflavored and unscented, Options Conceptrol Gel has no hormonal negative effects, and the disposable plastic applicator that is used to give the Options contraceptive gel is easy to utilize and comfy. The vaginal contraceptive gel is clear and will not stain. Each 10ct box of Options Conceptrol Gel consists of 10 prefilled, specific vaginal contraceptive gel doses.
– Options Conceptrol Vaginal Contraceptive Gel Pre-Filled Applicators – 10 CT
– Options Conceptrol Vaginal Contraceptive Gel Pre-Filled Applicators
– The woman’s method to prevent Pregnancy
– Hormone-free birth control
– Ready when you are
– Carefree positioning
– Boosts pleasure
– Feels natural
– No hormonal adverse effects
– Effective sperm-killer
– Trust yourself
– It’s up to you to choose if it’s the correct time to get pregnant
– Choices Conceptrol puts that control in your hands
– Ready-to-use applicator (not actual size)
Each applicator is separately covered. If an applicator is unwrapped or the wrapper is torn, do not use and return whole contents to place of purchase.For vaginal usage only.Not for rectal (anal) use.Sexually transmitted illness (Sexually transmitted diseases) alert: This item does not secure against HIV/AIDS or other Sexually transmitted diseases and might increase the threat of getting HIV from a contaminated partner.Do not use if you or your sex partner has HIV/AIDS. If you do unknown if you or your sex partner is contaminated, pick another kind of birth control.Stop usage and ask a physician if you or your partner get burning, itching, a rash, or other inflammation of the vagina or penis.Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or get in touch with a Toxin Control Center right away.
Components: Nonoxynol-9 4% (100 Mg Per Applicator), Vaginal Contraceptive. Inactive Components: Lactic Acid, Methylparaben, Povidone, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Sorbic Acid, Sorbitol Solution.
Active Components: Nonoxynol-9 4% (100 mg per applicator), vaginal contraceptive.Inactive Components: lactic acid, methylparaben, povidone, propyleneglycol, purified water, salt carboxymethylcellulose, sorbic acid, sorbitol service.
If an applicator is unwrapped or the wrapper istorn, do not utilize And return entire contents To place Of purchase. Prior to use, read whole plan insert. Do not utilize if anyof the applicators are unwrapped or wrappers are torn.
When utilizing this item
– You might get vaginal irritation (burning, itching, or a rash).
– Douching is not suggested; nevertheless, ought to you want to douche, wait at least 6 hours after intercourse to permit enough time for efficient contraceptive protection.
– Stop use and ask a doctor if.
– You or your partner get burning, itching, a rash or other inflammation of the vaginal area or penis.
– Have agonizing or tough urination.
– If breast-feeding or pregnant, ask a health expert prior to use.
For vaginal use just. Stop usage and ask a medical professional if: you or your partner get burning, itching, a rash, or other irritation of the vagina or penis. If an applicator is unwrapped or the wrapper is torn, do not utilize and return entire contents to place of purchase.